In celebration of the opening of the new W Shanghai - The Bund, W Hong Kong is lighting up your autumn with an out-of-the-room installation, delicious dining promotions and glamorous spa packages.
SNAP YOURSELF LUCKY WITH W HONG KONG’S #YEHSHANGHAI SOCIAL CAMPAIGN
Whether you’re spa-tying, sipping at WOOBAR, or selfieing it up with the Xiao Long Bao Installation, from October 13 2017 until November 30 2017, you are invited to show how you’re celebrating “YEH! Shanghai” at W Hong Kong.
Snap your “YEH! Shanghai” moment on Instagram with the hashtag #YEHSHANGHAI and #WHONGKONG and follow W Hong Kong's account @WHongKong for a chance to *win a TWO NIGHT STAY at W Shanghai - The Bund!
XIAO LONG BAO CART INSTALLATION
An electric feel is coming to the hotel, and W Hong Kong is lighting it up and turning heads with a giant Xiao Long Bao cart installation which you will greet you at the hotel’s first floor entrance.
- When: October 13, 2017 to November 30, 2017
- Where: Hotel Level One
“YEH! SHANGHAI” CHRYSANTHEUM COCKTAIL COLLECTION
Pair your afternoon tea with our new Chrysanthemum cocktail collection at WOOBAR. In Chinese culture, there are four flowers that represent four different seasons. With the autumn season, WOOBAR has created four unique Shanghai themed cocktails, all inspired by the ingredient of Chrysanthemum – the flower of autumn.
Within a sip, your surroundings will be transformed into a Shanghai evening with The Qipao, a fresh blend of Belvedere Vodka, Lemon juice and Chrysantheum tea. For those that crave a bitter-sweet kick of lime and honey, we’ve got The Shanghai Sip, served in an oriental teapot and cup. We don’t like to keep things tame – join us in trying The Wild Flower, a fresh combination of egg white, lemon juice, gin, and of course, chrysanthemum tea. For a darker flavour that will bring you to Shanghai after dark, we’ve got The Pearl, perfect for the whisky lovers.
All cocktails priced at HK$140+10%
ALL YOU CAN EAT SHANGHAI BUFFET
Inspired by Shanghai’s night markets, world-class restaurants and street food, KITCHEN has created a menu starring Sichuan spices, succulent meats and a whole lot of Shanghainese zest.
We’ve got heaven in buffet form for all the seafood lovers with our sweet and sour sea bass fillet, topped with passionfruit, yuzu, grapefruit and hawthorn sauce. Another star from our seafood selection includes our fragrant seafood bouillabaisse with lobster claw, prawns, clams and lotus root turnip, served with sesame crackers and laksa aioli.
Amongst the array of vibrant colours and simmering sauces, we’ve got a selection for both vegetable and meat lovers with dishes on the menu such as our oyster blade beef with black truffle, black pepper sauce with asparagus as well as poached Chinese cabbage, Yunnan ham, conpoy and Italian pancetta. Of course, a Shanghainese feast is not complete without some classics such as our spicy sweet and sour shanghai soup which will provide you a kick of heat to wake you up prior to your pending food coma.
Available from September 4 2017 until December 3 2017.
Monday – Friday (except public holidays)
12PM to 2:30PM
HK$328+10% per adult/HK$164+10% per child
12PM to 2:30PM
HK$468+10% per adult/HK$234+10%per child
Monday – Thursday
6PM to 10PM
HK$618+ 10% per child / HK$309 + 10% per child
Friday to Sunday and Public Holidays
6PM to 10PM
HK$688 +10% per adult / HK$344 +10% per child
‘SPA-VELOUS’ SHANGHAI PACKAGE
It’s all about a ‘sweet‘ east meets west, tradition meets modern, oriental legendary techniques meets western revolutionary skincare, an adorable Xiao Long Bao mousse cake meets classic macaroon. bliss spa brings you the marvelous Shanghai skincare experience, just check this out.
SPA-VELOUS SHANGHAI PACKAGE
HK$2,850 (original price at $4,350)
- 60 minutes the citrus essence facial
- 60 minutes body treatment of your choice (massage/wrap/scrub)
- Exclusive Yeh! Shanghai signature desserts
- Complimentary access to extensive heat & water facilities with spectacular harbor view
- Complimentary access to Hong Kong’s highest outdoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi with spectacular harbor view
WHEN EAST MEETS WEST SPA PARTY
- Customized Spa Treatments
- Exclusive Yeh! Shanghai signature party decoration, amenities and gifts.
- Complimentary access to lifestyle workshops
By phone: +852 3717 2797
By email: email@example.com
*All prices are subjected to 10% service charge.
*Other terms and conditions apply.
“Snap your #YEHSHANGHAI moment” photo campaign instructions*
- The campaign period starts from 00:00 on October 13, 2017 until 11:59 on November 30, 2017 (GMT+8). All online entries must be received by 11:59 on November 30, 2017 (GMT+8).
- The campaign is valid until 11:59 on November 30, 2017, GMT+8 (based on the time as shown on the campaign operating system).
- Follow us on Instagram @whongkong and set your Instagram account public.
- Upload your Yeh! Shanghai related photos or videos with a caption on Instagram with hashtags #YEHSHANGHAI and #WHONGKONG.
- Feel free to enter as many times as you want with different pictures and videos.
- The winner will be selected by W Hong Kong’s W Insider and will be based on the most creative and innovative entry.
- The winner will be announced on December 4, 2017 on W Hong Kong’s Instagram.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other services, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- W Hong Kong disclaims all and any liability for the provision, quality or nature of any third party product or services accepted by participants, if participants are using a false name or false accounts in any of activities, or to disrupt or manipulate any program activity.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by all terms and conditions of the Campaign. W Hong Kong shall have the right to remove the eligibility of participants who committed any violations, including participation in the Campaign with dishonest means, or submission of any impertinent content (including but not limited to content that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, tortuous, libellous, defamatory, invasive or otherwise threatens hatred to any third party), in which case the content will be removed without notice.
- Participants may not dissent to the prizes given out by W Hong Kong. The prize may not be transferred, refunded, exchanged for cash or other goods; In any case, W Hong Kong does not take any responsibilities for any problem, damages, or losses related to the prizes that given to the winners.
- In the interest of fairness, the employees of W Hong Kong and their family members are not eligible for entry.
- W Hong Kong reserves all rights for final decision, including revision of terms and conditions, prizes and other arrangement, without prior notice.
- W Hong Kong reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.