W Hong Kong
1 Austin Road West, Kowloon Station, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Phone: (852) 3717 2222
4.5/5 (477 reviews)
THE W IS WHERE IT'S AT
Step into the wonderful world of W Hong Kong. Located in Hong Kong’s most up-and-coming area, West Kowloon, W Hong Kong embraces the art, the luxury, and the splendour of a contemporary hotel.
A spectacularly luxurious sanctuary oozing a passion for fashion, food and fun, the W Hong Kong Hotel in Kowloon is the ultimate blend of style and urban glamour. Come on in and join the party! Be in the know with W Hong Kong and JOIN WOW today!
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 477 verified guest reviews
91%of our guests
recommend this hotel
My overall experience staying at the W Hotel HK was positive. Great concierge who helped with bookings and special arrangements prior to my arrival. Service upon check-in, check-out and at The Kitchen in the evening was exceptional. Just a few things stuck out as disappointments:
1. Entering the room – I arrived to my room late in the evening, when it was dark outside. It was also pitch black in my room. Furthermore, it was quite difficult to find the light switch. In fact, a key card needed to be inserted to turn on the lights but the location was quite difficult to find. Most 5 star hotels these days that actually require a key card for lights will have a key already inserted in preparation for check-in
2. Hair dryer – The hair dryer was placed under the sink with a fixed cord that wouldn’t extend very far, i.e. for anyone over 175cm, the dryer doesn’t reach your head while standing up
3. Stain – There was a large, ugly brown stain on the floor near the bedside table
4. iPod docking station – This docking station was not as straightforward to use as it could be. It became difficult to turn on the music without turning on the TV. Furthermore, the TV remote controlled the iPhone which turned out to be more annoying than helpful. The system in the W Hotel Taipei is more user-friendly
5. Service at The Kitchen and WooBar – Service at both The Kitchen during Sunday brunch and at WooBar during afternoon tea was disappointing. Despite having many staff walking around, it was surprisingly difficult to get anyone’s attention for assistance.
As mentioned, my overall stay was quite enjoyable. However, if the above issues had not occurred, it would have been closer to flawless.
This chic high-rise hotel is a 5-minute walk from Kowloon MTR metro station. We recommend that all guests fly into Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) and travel to the hotel by Airport Express, the most direct and quickest route to West Kowloon. Or let us arrange a pickup by our limo so you can arrive in style.
- Hong Kong International Airport
- Lan Kwai Fong
- Elements Shopping Mall
- Harbour City Shopping Mall
- IFC Shopping Mall
- Sogo Department Store
How To Get Here
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 12noon
- SPG Category 6
- With skyline views from all 393 rooms.
- Plug into fully-wired technology or delight in the Munchie Box.
- For every other wish, our Whatever/Whenever® service is at your command.
SOAK UP THE GLAMOR
Step through the enchanted forest of the lobby, with its Alice in Wonderland-inspired design, and enter the magical world of the W Hong Kong. Here you can indulge all your senses, whether you’re chilling out at WOOBAR, rejuvenating at Bliss® Spa or feasting at one of our gourmet restaurants.
- Sing Yin Cantonese Dining
- WET DECK
Hours Of Operation
WHERE MINDS MEET
When it comes to W Hong Kong's signature harbour views, our 700 square metres of studio and event space offer just that. They're also outfitted with fully adaptable conference equipment that will transform your business pow-wow into an exciting oh-wow. With an innovative approach and contemporary design, our spaces energize and engage participants and attendees of every meeting, soiree and party.